Ariel Brinson, MSW, LICSW
Clinic-Based Dialectical Behavior Therapy
I am a licensed independent clinical social worker with a Masters in Social Work. I enjoy working with a variety of individuals and have experience working with people who have serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency challenges, sexual identity, LGBTQ, and those involved in the criminal justice system.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Mental Health Professional
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) - St. Catherine University
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology (BS) - Indiana University
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice (BA) - Indiana University