Reach out to 612-925-6033 to make an appointment.
At ACP, we seek to help you navigate all life’s challenges, great and small:
Any of our experienced clinicians can help you with these types of issues, as well as many not listed here.
Nervous? Not sure if therapy is right for you? Click here to find out more about therapy and what to expect at a first appointment.
In addition to treating the entire spectrum of mental health, we also have clinicians who specialize in particular therapies, populations and approaches, including:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Art therapy and play therapy
- Pre-surgery evaluations
- Developmental and learning disabilities
- Military/veterans/public safety officers
- Students in the Dakota County school district and Richfield
- Culturally-specific therapy and rehabilitation skills