Breanna Freeborn, MA, LPCC
I provide therapy to children, adolescents, and adults alike, though I specialize in play therapy with Elementary-aged children and individual therapy with adults.
I approach my clients with warmth and collaboration, and I am flexible and sensitive in sessions to accommodate unique concerns. I tend to use principles of CBT, Psychodynamic approaches for relational issues, and Existential therapy for concerns with meaning/purpose/authenticity. I often use creative and holistic techniques - for example, meditation - with both adults and children. Additionally, I have an interest in Ecotherapy, which emphasizes how our connection with the natural world and our surroundings impacts well-being.
Areas of Specialty:
- Individual therapy with adults
- Play Therapy with children (typically ages 4-11)
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Childhood disorders; transition/adjustment
- Mindfulness, meditation, relaxation, and holistic techniques
- Psychoeducation and skill building
- LGBTQ+ populations
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Arts, Counseling & Psychological Services (MA) - St. Mary's University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychological Services (BA) - College of St. Scholastica