Katelyn Donald, MA, LMFT
I believe that everyone is trying their best with what they have, we just become stuck sometimes. In my work with individuals, I meet clients where they are at to help them "unstick" themselves and move forward. I have experience working in an elementary school setting, individually with children, teens and adults, as well as families.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Arts, Marriage and Family Therapy (MA) - Argosy University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (BA) - Minot State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology (BA) - Minot State Universty