Kimberly M. Wolf, PhD, APRN, PMHCNS-BC
Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
From the time I started my nursing career, over 20 years ago now, I have worked in the area I am most passionate about. This area is psychiatric - mental health of course. I have worked with adults suffering from a variety of psychiatric - mental health issues in both inpatient and outpatient settings. I have worked with people living with persistent psychiatric disorders, co-morbid chemical dependency and personality disorders, and also people just needing some short-term, crisis intervention. I have also provided education to nurses advancing their careers as both a faculty and preceptor for over 10 years. I have a special interest in cultural influences on mental health beliefs and practices, and have conducted research, published, and presented internationally on this subject. I also have an interest in ethics and have published in this area as well.
- Psychiatric evaluations with diagnosis
- Development of individualized treatment plans
- Medication management for most psychiatric disorders including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, attention disorders, and psychotic disorders, as well as those suffering with co-morbid chemical dependency and personality disorders.
- Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist, Board Certified (PMHCNS-BC)
- Board Certified by the American Nurses' Credentialing Center (ANCC) in adult psychiatry.
- Mental Health Professional
- PhD in research, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- MS in Psychiatric - Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- BSN in Nursing, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND