LeahAnn Paulsrud, MA
My philosophy is: "Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day....teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime." - Anne Isabella Ritchie. Psychoeducation is an approach I use to guide my clients through the therapeutic process. I teach them life skills while using a holistic and multi-theory approach. Encouragement is what we all need, not discouragement.
Areas of Specialty:
- ARMHS with emphasis on trauma, anxiety, PTSD and ADHD
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology (BS) - University of North Dakota
- Master of Arts, Children, Youth and Family (MA) - Luther Seminary
- (In Progress) Master of Arts, Marriage and Family Counseling (MA) - Adler Graduate School