Tara Broadwater, MD
Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
Geriatric Psychiatry Services
Each client is unique and I strive to get to know them by listening and being non-judgmental. Then, I can advise them about medication management, therapy or behavior changes to hopefully improve their lives and help them reach their full potential.
I enjoy crochet and embroidery, and appreciate the time and love that go into projects. So if you are artistic at all (woodworking, painting, knitting, beading, quilting, anything...), I'd love to see a photo of your work.
Areas of Specialty:
- Developmental disabilities - Autism
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Chemical dependency
- Licensed Psychiatrist, MN Board of Medical Practice
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Mental Health Professional
- Hamline University - B.A. - Major Biology, Minor Chemistry
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine
- University of Minnesota - Combined Family Practice and Psychiatry Residency Program