Geriatric Therapy Services
My goal as a clinical psychologist is to serve those in need and to meet my clients wherever they are in their life’s journey. I emphasize use of empirically-supported interventions, specializing in cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, and positive psychological methods. My primary role at ACP is to provide psychological evaluation and treatment to those in transitional care, long-term care (including memory care), and assisted living communities. In addition, I provide behavioral health consultation to primary and ancillary staff at these facilities. My passion and experience as a psychologist have helped many reach their therapeutic goals and I look forward to continuing to help those in need.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Behavioral health consultation in residential care settings
- Individual psychotherapy
- Psychological & behavioral health training
- Psychological & cognitive assessment
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychologist (LP) in Minnesota & Wisconsin
- Mental Health Professional
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology (PsyD), Minnesota School of Professional Psychology – Argosy Twin Cities
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology (MA), Minnesota School of Professional Psychology – Argosy Twin Cities
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (BA) – University of Minnesota, Twin Cities