Clinic-Based DBT IOP Services
As a therapist, I believe that every person has the innate ability to grow and heal, to transform even the deepest pain and sorrow into healing and hope. It is my goal to create a safe, nonjudgmental, and collaborative environment in which clients can find a path forward and develop skills that strengthen their sense of self and enable them to live a life of greater freedom and authenticity. I have experience working with clients with a history of trauma, depression, anxiety, and mood disorders.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, running, taking art classes, and reading.
Areas of Specialty
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Personality Disorders
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW)
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Master of Social Work (MSW), University of Houston
- Master of Theology (MA), Regent College, Vancouver BC
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Family Studies and Human Development, University of Arizona