Geriatric Therapy Services
I am committed to providing competent and professional psychological services to residents in nursing homes in Minnesota. I have been in practice since 1979 and have been part of Associated Clinic of Psychology since 1996. I have twenty-seven years of clinical experience in Mental Health Rule 29 clinics working with adults, families, adolescents, and children, with ten years of clinical experience in nursing homes in Minnesota working with residents.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Psychological Assessment and Psychotherapy
- Psychological Testing
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Clinical and Management Workshops
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Mental Health Professional
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology (PsyD) – Argosy University
- Master of Arts, Social Work (MSW) – University of Minnesota
- Master of Arts, Business Administration (MA) – University of St. Thomas
- Master of Arts, Theology (MA) – University of St. Thomas