Clinic-Based Therapy Services
I am experienced in utilizing Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) techniques with both groups and individuals. I work with a variety of presenting issues and also dual diagnosis issues.
I view the role of therapist as facilitator and partner with clients to create acceptance, change, symptom management and to achieve goals for effective and satisfying lives.
Areas of Specialty
- Skills for Emotional Wellness (SEW)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (ages 15-70)
- Serious and Persistent Mental Illness
- Personality Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis
- Women’s Issues
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Social Work (MSW) – College of St. Catherine/University of St. Thomas
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – College of St. Catherine