Geriatric Therapy Services
I am committed to working with people experiencing chronic or acute health crises so that they can build resilience and cultivate connection with themselves, others, and the larger world. Through compassionate and curious listening, creative problem-solving, and levity, my goal is to create conditions for clients to increase their capacity for hope, meaning, and joy.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Memory Loss/Cognitive Impairment
- Grief & Ambiguous Loss
- Care-Giving Issues
- Chronic & Acute Health Crises
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW)
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies & Secondary Education (BA) – Central College (Pella, IA)
- Master of Social Work with Concentrations in Mental Health and Immigration/Migration Studies (MSW) – Loyola University Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv) – The University of Chicago (Chicago, IL)