Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
I have been a PA for over 20 years and have worked with many different types of patients. I feel a deep desire to help people live healthier happier lives. I have a personal interest in working with people who have opiate addictions and feel that medication is an important part of treating this type of addiction.
I personally believe that there are many important components to treatment and healing in mental health including therapy, medications, physical activity and mindfulness. I am fulfilled by helping people improve their lives and feel honored when people allow me to help them on their journey towards better health.
Areas of Specialty
- MAT of Opioid Use Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Licensures / Titles
- Mental Health Professional
- Certified as a PA by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Bachelors of Art (BA) in Biology – St. Catherine University
- Certificate in Physician Assistant Studies – University of Colorado
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies – University of Texas Rio Grande Valley