Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
Geriatric Psychiatry Services
Each client is unique and I strive to get to know them by listening and being non-judgmental. Then, I can advise them about medication management, therapy or behavior changes to hopefully improve their lives and help them reach their full potential.
I enjoy crochet and embroidery, and appreciate the time and love that go into projects. So if you are artistic at all (woodworking, painting, knitting, beading, quilting, anything…), I’d love to see a photo of your work.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Developmental disabilities – Autism
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Chemical dependency
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychiatrist, MN Board of Medical Practice
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Mental Health Professional
- Hamline University – B.A. – Major Biology, Minor Chemistry
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
- University of Minnesota – Combined Family Practice and Psychiatry Residency Program