Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
I enjoy working with children and adolescents and watching these clients grow into their potential and grow into the best person they aspire to be. With all of my clients, I meet them where they are at; listening to what they need and working together to meet their goals.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Child/adolescent psychiatry
- Adult psychiatry
Licensures / Titles
- Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC)
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-BC)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Science, Nursing & Psychiatric Mental Health (MSN) – University of Minnesota
- Master of Science, Nursing & Family Practice (MSN) – Clarkson College
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing (BSN) – Creighton University
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Spanish (BA) – Augustana College