Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
I started my career as a psychotherapist specializing in adults and adolescents. My focus involved depression, PTSD, anxiety disorders and learning disorders. I had an afternoon clinic in neighboring schools and also completed behavioral medicine consultations in the acute care setting of the hospital and emergency department. I became very interested in the physiology and medical aspects of behavioral medicine, so completed my graduate and doctoral degree in Physician assistant studies.
I am passionate about patient care. My goal is to help all age groups, preadolescents, adolescent and advanced age groups, gain the pharmacologic support needed to successfully balance short and long term treatment results. I see ages 12 to advanced age groups.
Areas of Specialty
- Bipolar Disorder
Licensures / Titles
- Doctor of Health Science and Nursing
- Licensed Physician Assistant, Certified (PA-C)
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies (MS) – Marquette University
- Doctor of Health Science and Nursing (DHSc) – Nova Southeastern University, Florida