Clinic-Based Psychological Testing
Recognizing the needs of diverse populations, I have focused my attention on the assessment and identification of a wide range of psychological conditions. Psychological evaluations are based on the needs of the individual or parent(s) requesting services and assessments may utilize tests of intelligence, cognitive/neuropsychological measures, personality tests, and measurements of behavior. My work has addressed the needs of children, adolescents, and adults facing problems such as attention, academic achievement, memory, traumatic brain injuries and other cognitive/neuropsychological issues, emotional concerns, psychoses, and chronic conditions.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Psychological evaluations of children, adolescents, and adults
- Neuropsychological testing of children, adolescents, and adults
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Senior Disability Analyst and Diplomate (ABDA)
- Mental Health Professional
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) – Forest Institute
- Master of Arts (MA) – Forest Institute
- Master of Arts (MA) – University of West Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Presbyterian College