Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
I bring joy and humor to every encounter and strive to see the good and positive in everyone. I enjoy getting to know new people and seek to partner with my clients in finding solutions to their mental health struggles. I will actively listen to you as you share with me who you are, how you are, and what your goals are for your mental health, and we will work together to uncover tools and resources to help improve your symptoms.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
Licensures / Titles
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Science, Nursing (MSN) – University of North Dakota
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing (BSN) – Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Associate of Nursing – Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology (BA) – University of Minnesota, Twin Cities