Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services, Geriatric Services
I serve patients in seven different cities in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Keeping appointments is very important to successfully treating patients. My strengths are a broad knowledge of available treatments and wasting no time getting to the point.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- General psychiatry and psychopharmacology
- Legal examinations, commitment and emergency detention examinations
- Clinical supervision and psychotherapy consultation
- Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychiatrist
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 1978
- Mental Health Professional
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) – University of Minnesota
"Dr. Floyd Anderson shows genuine concern and works hard to meet patient needs. He has excellent knowledge and solves problems very effectively and diligently."
ACP Minneapolis Client