Clinic-Based Therapy Services
I joined Associated Clinic Psychology in 1990. I also work at Augsburg University where I am a professor of education. I work with a wide range of clients and welcome the opportunity to speak with interested prospective clients and referral sources. I have provided individual, couple, family and group therapy and consultation since 1983. My professional services are covered by most insurance policies, including pre-paid and HMO providers. I see clients primarily on Wednesday afternoons, by appointment only.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Individual life-adjustment counseling
- Individual counseling with mentally ill clients
- Marriage and pre-marriage counseling and evaluation
- Family counseling
- Child management counseling
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Phd) – University of Minnesota
- Master of Arts (MA) – University of St. Thomas
- Master of Arts (MA) – Luther Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – University of St. Thomas