Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
I am an active listener who values helping you feel heard. I see a wide range of clients and I offer diverse treatment strategies, hopefully finding what works best to meet your needs. Between undergraduate, medical school, and residency training, I spent 12 years at the University of Minnesota.
Areas of Specialty
- General adult psychiatry
- Psychiatric consultations for long term care residents
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychiatrist
- Board Certified with American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Mental Health Professional
- Bachelor of Science – University of Minnesota
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Psychiatry Residency – University of Minnesota
"Dr. Miles and Ellen Hartnett are incredible! I look forward to my appointments as I know that they genuinely have my best interest in mind. They are sincere and very compassionate."
ACP Minneapolis Client