Clinic-Based Psychiatry Services
I am compassionate, diligent, light-hearted, and able to connect well with younger patients. I help bring people’s values, strengths, and talents into their treatment.
I investigate the interconnection between biology, psychology, and socio-environmental factors, along with practicing through a trauma-focused lens. I utilize motivational interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, humor, and supportive psychotherapy. Our goal together is to feel like yourself again, and to be able to engage in activities that bring you joy.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Medication Management for Anxiety, ADHD, PTSD, and Mood Disorders
- Motivational Interviewing
Licensures / Titles
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse – Board Certified (APRN-BC)
- Registered Nurse – Board Certified (RN-BC)
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Science, Psychiatry (MSN) – Columbia University
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing (BSN) – Columbia University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (BA) – Colgate University