Working from a foundation of trust, support, and guidance, I want to empower you to see and experience your strengths and success in therapy.
When you choose to commit to therapy and make an investment in your mental health, you can experience improvement in your overall mental health and be a positive influence on others. I journey alongside you to offer a wide variety of tools and techniques that you can “try on” to see what best works for your individual needs.
In addition to offering traditional therapy services, I have over 20 years of yoga experience and 10 years as a yoga teacher. I teach and practice meditation and am an avid lifelong student of Buddhist philosophy. I’ve been married for 24 years, 2 children, ages 20 and 15, 2 dogs and a parakeet. I love nature, walking, camping, canoeing, and hiking.
Areas of Specialty
- Chronic Pain Issues
- Stress Reduction Techniques
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher from the Himalayan Institute
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology – St. Marys Graduate Center
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – Augsburg College