Clinic-Based Psychological Testing
I have a wealth of experiences working with children, adolescents, adults, athletes, immigrants and families. Much of my career has focused on education and assessments related to educational issues. I work to find solutions that fit my clients needs. I try to utilize the resources of the client, their family and those of the community, to help make them make a stand against the problems they face.
I attended the Minnesota School of Professional psychology and earned a PsyD. I received a Master’s degree in Educational Psychology at the University of Minnesota. Prior to that I received a Bachelors of arts in psychology and a Bachelors of Science in Secondary education. I have been a classroom teacher, a special education teacher and a coach.
In my free time i continue to coach and I am the president of mnthrowcoach. I enjoy being outside, cooking, being with family and walking my dog.
Areas of Specialty
- Educational Assessments
- Learning Deficits
- Behavioral Difficulties
- Attention Problems
- Executive and working memory problems
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Mental Health Professional
- Psychology Doctorate (PsyD) – Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Masters Educational Psychology (MEd) – University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science (BS- secondary education) – University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts (BA- psychology) – University of Minnesota
- Level One Coaching – USATF