Geriatric Therapy Services
Drawing from a Solution Focused Therapy approach, I enjoy working with those in medical settings. By working with the client, staff, and their supports my focus is on improving understanding, resilience and achieving emotional health goals.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Geriatric population
- Depression and anxiety
- Adjustment concerns
- Serious and Persistent Mental Illness
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Mental Health Professional
- Bachelor’s in Social Work, Minor in Gerontology (BSW) – Winona State University
- Master’s in Social Work, Area of Emphasis in Aging Scholar (MSW) – St. Catherine University/University of St. Thomas