Bio coming soon.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- In-home services for adolescents and adults
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mood disorders e.g. anxiety and depression
- School based services for adolescents
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Mental Health Professional
- Master of Arts, Counseling and Psychology (MA) – St. Mary’s University