Clinic-Based Therapy Services
My approach is influenced by the bio-psycho-social model of psychology which looks at people in a way that doesn’t just view them as an island by themselves, but rather as an individual composed of factors involving their genetic or biological makeup, their psychological makeup, and the environment they live in. I believe in taking these factors into consideration when working with people as a way to improve their overall quality of life. I believe therapy is about change and I work to help people facilitate that change to the best of my abilities.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)
- Individual & couples therapy
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Mental Health Professional
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology (PsyD) – Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy
- Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology (MA) – Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (BA) – Metropolitan State University