Clinic-Based Therapy Services
Bio coming soon.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Coming soon
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Mental Health Professional
- Doctorate of Psychology, Clinical Psychology (PsyD) – Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology
- Master of Science, Clinical Psychology (MS) – Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Psychology, minor in Biology (BAS) – University of Minnesota-Duluth