Geriatric Therapy Services
I have 25 years of experience in clinical practice and in that time have worked with a broad range of clinical populations which has reinforced my belief in the resilience of people even in the face of unbelievable hardship and emotional crisis. My therapeutic approach is grounded in evidence based practice and includes addressing the full needs of the individual while helping them cope and thrive within their environment and personal circumstances. I consult and provide training to other care providers and medical teams to ensure the psychological, cognitive and emotional needs of the individual are met when enduring a medical crisis or loss of function and independence.
To expand and improve our care options for clients, ACP offers Telehealth (phone or video) appointments. Telehealth uses phone or video conferencing to connect you with highly qualified and experienced providers in real-time from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. Before your telehealth appointment, you will receive details for how you will connect with your provider. If you will be connecting via phone, the provider will plan to call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to take the call and also check that your phone allows calls from blocked numbers (accessible within your phone settings). If you will be connecting via video conference, your provider will email you an invite to join the appointment. Please call our office to learn more about ACP’s telehealth services and to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Specialty
- Psychological assessments
- Chemical health assessments
- Solution focused therapy and Positive Psychology with an emphasis in health psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, and personality disorders
- Psychological services for geriatric populations
Licensures / Titles
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Mental Health Professional
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PsyD) – Minnesota School of Professional Psychology/Argosy University
- Masters in Counseling Psychology (MA) – St. Mary’s University of Minnesota